BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Couch

My job started on Monday and my husband's job isn't over until Friday. This leaves us a week without each other. As you can imagine being newlyweds, we are dying here. My husband more than I, mostly because he has the children and the rest of the packing. I just miss him like crazy whilst hanging out with old friends/family. Funny how no matter how long it's been since we were last living together just the five of us, we have all settled back into a family. I just miss mine terribly. Alas, I will survive, though I wonder how Army wives do it for a year or more at a time, and their husbands aren't just finishing up a job in a nice relatively safe suburban area. Crazy. My best friend is one such Army wife, who is getting ready to ship her husband off to Iraq in three weeks. I would be going insane. I guess she's just doing what she has to do for her kids. Makes sense.


Not much else going on. We're broke, but that's nothing new. Occupies a lot of my thinking time, but not new. Oh well, it's almost better to stress about money than it is to miss Brad and the kids. I guess I will just go to bed on this tiny couch and pretend I am in my rightful bed next to my husband. Last night the couch helped me play along with that. It ate all my blankets and I woke up freezing. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment